[Geomoose-users] Print Function Error

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Wed Sep 29 13:38:37 EDT 2010

I'd try to troubleshoot the issue with Firefox first using Firebug.  Look to see what the post and response are for the call to print.php, there should be some clues there.  Also, check that "server_name" is set correctly in conf/settings.ini.  If this is on a server, the server_name needs to be a name (or IP address) that the server sees itself as - this gets a little tricky with a firewall (Network Address Translation) and servers with multiple web sites.  If it is on a local machine, the server_name is usually localhost, but you could try the computer name or IP address.  Also, if your website is not on port 80, you will need to include the port in the server name (i.e. localhost:8080).

Len