[Geomoose-users] Regular Expression error on Search

geo3d geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:07:57 EDT 2011

I have a repeated error as identified in Firebug whenever I do a search that
contains a space - ie., a search on address /"254"/ - search results fine
but when i do a combined search such as /"254 Walker"/ the following error
persists:

"/loadForm(): Web application error. Parameter 'id' value fails to validate.
msEvalRegex(): Regular expression error. String failed expression test. /"

My search parameters as per my itemquery.php:

LAYER # Parcels Polygon Layer
  	    NAME 'ParcelsAddressSearch'
  	    DATA 'landrecords/parcels.shp'
  	    STATUS DEFAULT
  	    TYPE POLYGON
  	    TEMPLATE 'landrecords/itemquery_parcels.html'
  	    FILTERITEM 'STREET_2'
  	    FILTER /.*%id%.*/i #non case sesensitve contains regular expression
  END

So, anyone know the expression to include space?