[Geomoose-users] Regular Expression error on Search

geo3d geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 08:37:27 EDT 2011

Dan, replying here to your email to me in case someone else is following;

*Just FYI at this point*

Followed your advise and started looking into the validation pattern.
I've changed the mapfile accordingly to reflect:

          /  METADATA
	    	qstring_validation_pattern '.'
	    END/

This does allow for any query to go through and in Windows accepts a
statement query like "265 Wynngate" (note the space between) however, in
linux it results in my error due to the space between my query statement.