[Geomoose-users] how to install geomoose?

Nitin Gadia nittyjee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:24:18 EDT 2011

oops, i didn't reply-all

Those instructions look easy enough.

I'll try to do it today...
in the meantime, what will I have if I am just going to install the
“GeoMOOSE 2.2 for MS4W”?
Will I be able to see any basemaps?
I suppose if I want ot see any basemaps I might just install the “GeoMOOSE
2.2 for MS4W - Web Mercator Demo”?? Are there any downsides to just
installing the demo? Isn't web mercator a standard anyway?

thanks a lot

nitin