[Geomoose-users] Problem trying to get the Identify tool to work

Ed Boesenberg, III eboesenberg at niraengineers.com
Wed Aug 17 13:33:27 EDT 2011

I am using GM 2.4 and MS4W 2.3.1.  When I try and use the identify tool I
get the following error within the information tab: "Fatal error: Call to
undefined function ms_shapeObjFromWkt() in
D:\ms4w\apps\geomoose2\htdocs\php\identify.php on line 83".  May map file
has the following code:

                                METADATA

                                                'identify_record'
'identify_ftma_waterlines.html'

                                                'qstring_validation_pattern'
'.'

                                END

I also created 'identify_ftma_waterlines.html', which has the following
code:

Thanks,

Ed Boesenberg, III