[Geomoose-users] html link to turn layer groups on

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Fri Dec 9 12:02:42 EST 2011

Hello,

I have a link to my Geomoose application that turns on certain layers.  I would like to get 4 layers to turn on with this link.  Currently, I can only get 2 of them to work at a time.

I would prefer to use: http://geomoose.lyonco.org/geomoose2/?on=contours/all:DEM/all:DEMArcServer/0:DEMArcServer/1
However only http://geomoose.lyonco.org/geomoose2/?on=contours/all:DEM<http://geomoose.lyonco.org/geomoose2/?on=contours/all:DEM/all:DEMArcServer/0:DEMArcServer/1> or http://geomoose.lyonco.org/geomoose2/?on=DEMArcServer/0:DEMArcServer/1 works.

Could this be a limitation or a bug?  Contours/all and DEM/all are in the same group.  DEMArcServer/0 and DEMArcServer/1 are in another group with multiple set to false.

                <group title="Elevation Information" expand="false">
                        <layer title="Contour Lines" src="contours/all:DEM/all" status="off" metadata="false" popups="false">
                        </layer>
                </group>

                <group title="Backgrounds" expand="false" multiple="false">
            <layer title="DEM - ArcServer" src="DEMArcServer/0:DEMArcServer/1"/>
                </group>

Thanks

Mark Volz