[Geomoose-users] feature editing in geomoose

sana.openmeetings sana.openmeetings at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:30:40 EST 2011

I am a new user of geoMoose and I am trying to use its feature editor
function. I have configured all the steps mentioned in the feature editor
guide and able to add into the database new polygon features only whereas I
cant edit or delete the polygon features.

I guess my identify.html (shown as follow, template comes with the geomoose)
needs something to configure.

	 javascript:GeoMOOSE.startService('modify_polygon', {'feature:polygon_id' :
'[polygon_id]','feature:wkb_geometry' : '[wkt_geometry]', 'feature:title' :
'[title]', 'feature:owner' : '[owner]'}) Edit
	 javascript:if(confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this?')) {
GeoMOOSE.startService('delete_polygon', {'feature:polygon_id' :
'[polygon_id]'}); } Delete

I havent started with point feature at this moment as I require only polygon
feature first.

Anybody, who configure all the steps related to polygon feature and able to
delete and update polygon feature as well?

Could you please help me how to configure identify.html file ?

Originally in the map file identify.html file is defined as
                METADATA
			'identify_record' 'identify.html'
		END

Is that only step needs to performed for calling identify.html file within
map file?

looking forward for the response who already did this configuration

Sana