[Geomoose-users] OSGEO Denver Conference.

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Feb 11 10:26:18 EST 2011

All,

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be attending the Denver OSGEO (FOSS4G conference this year.  I'm planning on submitting an abstract related to our use of GeoMoose here at the City, and possibly one other for a separate project I'm working on.

This posting is to check on anyone else that will be attending and whether there is any desire by the community to present a community driven presentation on GeoMoose.  We can submit more than one as well.  More information is here: http://2011.foss4g.org/program/.

One item I was possibly going to try and move forward on and maybe use for a presentation, would be a more simplified packaging of GeoMoose that could be downloaded on it's own to access WMS services directly.  More to just test out the functionailty.

Any thoughts from anyone else on any of this.?

bobb