[Geomoose-users] Feature editor and IE

Johan Forsman Johan.Forsman at LA.GOV
Wed Feb 16 15:08:31 EST 2011

All:

I have successfully enabled the feature editor function on our GM2.2 installation, however it does not work properly in Internet Explorer. If a user attempts to create a new feature using IE two things happen:

1) When one clicks "Next" to proceed the drawn feature disappears, and

2) There is neither a "Go" nor a "Back" button on the subsequent attribute-entry page.

Firefox and Chrome do not suffer this defect, however installing alternative software is not an option for many of our users.

Is there anything I can do in the code to convince IE of the errors of its ways?

Thanks!
/Johan.

Johan Forsman
Geologist
Safe Drinking Water Program
Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
Telephone: 225.342.7309
Telefax: 225.342.7303