[Geomoose-users] Raster layer question

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Jan 20 10:27:36 EST 2011

Carl,

   A good method for debugging mapserver problems is to use mapserver's
shp2img command line program to observer any error messages.  Or set
DEBUG 5 in the map file and have a look at the mapserver error log.

   A common problem with raster file is a lack of geo-referencing
information.  Run GDAL's gdalinfo on the raster file to see what it is.