[Geomoose-users] Raster layer question

Carl Burn burnsy at northcountrywoods.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 20:21:33 EST 2011

Hi guys,

still puzzled on this one, I can get an image on the url by triggering the
map file,

http://www.aqua3.com:2112/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?MAP=D:/ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin/osminiscale.map&LAYERS=ALL&MODE=MAP

 the capabilities document shows no errors when accessed as a wms and I can
connect to the service and see the image using a wms client.

I ran shp2img and am getting an error message relating to projections;

"msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. unknown elliptical
parameter name"

 so went back and rechecked the projection in the layer and it is exactly
what I have in the map file and mapbook as are the extents.
I tried hunting for the error message on google and didnt really come up
with anything, so as a last ditch I turned on the debug in mapserver and got
nothing, tried it in stdout, stderr and to a named file (just in case) all
with debug set to 5.
If anyone can see what I have missed then let me know.

Carl