[Geomoose-users] Identify 2.2 Problem

DEAN ANDERSON ANDERSON.DEAN at co.polk.or.us
Sun Jan 23 12:37:15 EST 2011

I must be missing something dumb.  Anyway, I am trying to identify a specific layer using the Identify service.  This layer works great when I call it with the "visible" options. I think  I followed the directions for identifying layers on the WIKI. After making the recommended changes only the identify header/coordinates/footer appears in the identify results tab. I get no error message in IE or with Firebox/Firebug.

Below is the related information.

------ What I have now as the default...(This works) ----------------

    php/identify.php

----- What I am trying to do (Does no work) ----------------

    php/identify.php

-------------From layers in mapbook.xml--------------

        ./taxlot.map

--------part of taxlot.map file that reference PolkTaxlots(I know the identify_taxlot.html works because it works with visible option)

Layer
  Name 'PolkTaxlots'
  DATA './data/taxlot10web'
  Status On
  MinScale 0
  MaxScale 40000
        METADATA
            'identify_record'    'identify_taxlot.html'
            'select_record'    'select_taxlot.html'
            'select_header' 'select_header_parcel.html'
            'select_footer'    'select_footer_parcel.html'
            'select_record_detail'    'select_taxlot_details.html'
            'itemquery'    'select_taxlot_detail.html'
            'itemquery-filter'    '/.*[qstring].*/i'
            'qstring_validation_pattern' '.'
        END
  Type Polygon
  Class