[Geomoose-users] Displaying rectangles

Carl Burn burnsy at northcountrywoods.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 10:21:28 EST 2011

Hello All,

thanks for the responses, as always great help. I will set to and look into
the leads you have given me and see what I can come up with.

The basic idea they have is to use the two rectangles to define printable
areas so that a user can opt for a size 1 or size 2 print and see on the map
the area that will be printed in real terms on the large format printer they
have.(this will be connected to a high res data set so the prints will work
in large wall type maps.
I will then use the bookmark service I was pointed to earlier on to save the
whole thing and then send the saved details to the person who will be
printing them out.

Sorry I only get the job spec one bit at a time....I think its called
mushroom development.

Thanks again.

Carl