[Geomoose-users] Scales

Carl Burn burnsy at northcountrywoods.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 09:56:22 EST 2011

Hello list,

I am trying to tidy up the scales on the map interface and tie them into the
wms layers I have coming in. I need to make sure that the raster layers are
only displayed at the appropriate scales, I am using the Ordnance Survey
opendata raster sets which are quite large in the smaller scales.
I have worked out how to do this in the mapfile on the mapserver by using
the max and min scale keywords for the layers, how do I (or can I) link this
to the drop down list of scales in some sensible way?

Cheers

Carl