[Geomoose-users] Mapserver templating and geomoose

aborruso aborruso at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 11:53:12 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I would like to have in Geomoose itemquery_header the total number of
results. It seems that itemquery_header file is a MapServer template file,
but if I use [nr] MapServer CGI parameters, I do not have the Total number
of results. I have simply "[nr]" string in the header of results.
Is it normal? I there a way to have the total number of results in the
header of a Geomoose search report?

Thank you,