[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose brochure . . .

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Mar 11 14:20:12 EST 2011

Bob,

    Looks good.  I find that things like this (something real that someone can hold and take with them for later reference), to be very effective.  I'll print some out for the GIS In Action conference.

Thanks for the brochure, Eli

>>> "Bob Basques" <Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> 03/11/11 9:12 AM >>>

All,

I posted a tri-fold brochure to the GeoMoose wiki page, under "Promotional Materials".  I did this for a local emergency management conference, but left it very generic.  Might be useful for others.  Also, if you have ideas on improving . . . let me know.

http://www.geomoose.org/wiki/images/e/ef/Geomoose_tri-fold_8.5x11_V3.1bb.pdf

bobb