[Geomoose-users] Making background color transparent

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Mar 23 15:58:46 EDT 2011

Hi, I'm new to Geomoose and just learning my way around.  I've been able
to incorporate my own data into Geomoose.  The problem is, when one
layer draws over another, it has a white background which obscures the
underlying layer.  I tried using the MapServer Offsite keyword in that
layer's map file, but that doesn't seem to do the trick.  My test app
has two layers, which are both MapServer services.