[Geomoose-users] Configure Identify and query

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Sun Mar 27 21:53:01 EDT 2011

I think that the file Dean sent last week is a good start.  It is the rtf attached to this message, http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=27253373
I think it would be better on the wiki than an attachment on the email list and it could use some further explanations and some typo fixing.  To get that started, I have put that on the wiki here:
http://geomoose.org/wiki/index.php/Setup_guide

Also on the wiki about identify and query:
http://geomoose.org/wiki/index.php/Identify_on_specified_layers
http://geomoose.org/wiki/index.php/Query_Service

Feel free to make contributions or improvements to the wiki.

Bests, Eli

>>> Dan Little <danlittle at yahoo.com> 03/26/11 4:33 PM >>>
That is a fair assessment of the condition of the documentation.

Oregon guys? BrentF? BrianF? Anyone want to write a doc or docs?