[Geomoose-users] Printing wms layers

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Nov 23 09:40:31 EST 2011

Thanks Jim.  Yeah, I can't understand it either- the display is perfect
in the application, it's just the print map where I have this problem.
This occurs with the pdfd, html and image options, so it's not limited
to pdf, as I originally thought.  I've been trying to examine the php
files, but does anyone know how the map image goes from application
window to print?  Apparently, not just copying the image.