[Geomoose-users] Printing wms layers

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:45:56 EST 2011

Yeah the point is that if you don't specify:

format=image/png

in the WMS URL, then the print script will form a url for you that includes
the default value:

format-image/jpeg

and this is bad for your print job because JPEG doesn't support
transparency.

The server is just delivering what the URL is asking it to...

Tanya