[Geomoose-users] Welcome to OSGeo Incubation

Jody Garnett Jody.Garnett at lisasoft.com
Sun Nov 27 20:53:08 EST 2011

I am going to be crashing this email list as a "mentor" for the next couple of weeks as GeoMoose goes through the incubation process. I am available if anyone has questions. You are also welcome to sign up to the incubation email list; and indeed it may be useful to get a first hand account of the incubation review process.

To start with we will need someone with wiki access to add GeoMOOSE to the following page:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee

There is a "project status template" there to start from; most of the questions are straight forward. Indeed a lot of the questions that are usually tricky are already answered (example we are already on an osgeo list here).  I will clarify that there is no pressure to use OSGeo hosting or hardware; it is only an option the foundation makes available to projects.

Welcome to OSGeo - again!
Jody Garnett