[Geomoose-users] BookMark doesnt work in Geomoose Mercator Ver

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 13:41:02 EST 2011

Atif,

Is this still a problem?

BrianF, do you have a sample configuration with the bookmark tool(s)?

capturing/retrieving the URL of the current extent/state of the map to
share with other people just like we have this feature on the top right
hand corner of the http://maps.google.com/ etc. (i.e., LINK Button). This feature I can configure in GeoMOOSE-2.4-MS4W version but not inside the GeoMOOSE-mercdemo-2.4-MS4W version.

>Could you please help me if any of you aware of / solve this problem.
>

>Regards
Thanks