[Geomoose-users] Verify Mapbook Service

gayani gayani.edirisinghe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 00:18:27 EDT 2011

Hi,
I need to call to service in map book through php script.  How can I verify
the service working properly.  The coding and information of the process is
as follows.

calling to service from php file
print " javascript:GeoMOOSE.startService('query_dis','dis=".$dis."')  List
of district projects ";
Here call to the service query_dis with variable.

serive in map book is
                        <service name="quey_dis" selectable="false"
default="false" locked="true" >
                                        <url>/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?</url>
                                        <input type="hidden"
value="Proceed"/>
                                        <input type="hidden" name="map"
value="/ms4w/apps/geomoose2/maps/demo/disquery/districtpro.map"/>

                                        <input type="hidden" name="mode"
value="NQUERY"/>
                                        <input type="hidden" name="sector"
value=""/>