[Geomoose-users] Firefox 7 not autosizing disclaimer window

Johan Forsman Johan.Forsman at LA.GOV
Thu Oct 6 10:13:42 EDT 2011

All:

Firefox updated itself to v7 yesterday morning and immediately I noticed the disclaimer message window now longer sizing properly on first refresh of my Geomoose 2.2 site. Please see the attached image for illustration.

Peculiarly, if I resize the main browser window in any way the disclaimer window immediately resizes properly. Until the next refresh, that is.

Has anyone else seen this?

Johan Forsman
Geologist
Safe Drinking Water Program
Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
Telephone: 225.342.7309
Telefax: 225.342.7303