[Geomoose-users] Possible to not have layer checkbox in TOC?

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 14:09:40 EDT 2011

<map-service ....>
  <layer ... status="on"/>
</map-service>

I know this will/does/is-required for 2.6 but I can't remember the support in 2.4 and below.

the map, but does not show up, or at least cannot be turned on or off, by the
user?  In my case, I’m interested in having a layer or two which are
always available for query, always on and can’t be toggled by the user.