[Geomoose-users] Conditional output on query template?

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Oct 14 14:09:13 EDT 2011

I'm not really sure if this is a GeoMoose or MapServer question, perhaps
both, but...

I'm trying to modify code control what displays in the results tab.
What I mean is, if I select a feature, query it and get the item values.
If values for certain items are 0 or null, don't display them in the
result window.

Then I would like to modify the result output to concatenate the items
that are not null.  Here's an example of what I mean:

Data layer has items named MOE, LARRY and CURLY...

Select a feature.  Selected features item values: FID = 100, MOE = 1,
LARRY=1, CURLY = 0.

Now create a string showing which attributes = 1...

So in the result window, I'd like to show something like this:

FID: 100

Participants: Moe, Larry

--I hope that made some sense.  I'm not sure if I should be working with
select_custom.php, or the select template.  I think the php file is
where I need to work.  But I'm not sure how to evaluate the item values
or update the output string.  Does anyone have any suggestions on where
to start?

(Oregon GeoMoose version, MapServer 5.6, data is shapefile)

Thanks,

Bob