[Geomoose-users] Identify Not Working

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 10:59:48 EDT 2011

That error means it's having problems parsing your mapfile.  Check a few things:

1) Ensure path is set correctly in settings.ini.
2) That the name you're passing in is the same spelling (capitalization matters) in the mapbook and in the mapfile.

me create an internal website using their GIS data (water and sewers).

>Bad News, I have not been able to get the indentify function
to work.  I receive an error message stating "Fatal error: Call to a member function queryByPoint() on a non-object in
D:\ms4w\apps\ftmagisapp_v1\htdocs\php\identify.php on line 125".  I
changed the projection of the map to EPSG 2272.  I changed the projection
in the mapfile, in mapbook.xml, in settings.ini and also added the projection
script to geomoose.html.

>Is there somewhere else I need to
specify the projection?