[Geomoose-users] unexplained varying label sizes

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Apr 24 15:47:39 EDT 2012

So I'm making headway with my experimental GM 2.6 installation.  I
noticed something unusual with road name labels.  Most of them are 8
point size, as expected, but a few labels are several times that size.
I started postig this to the MapServer list.  But my older GeoMoose apps
use the same WMS service for the road data, without this difference in
size.  Is this perhaps related to OpenLayers?  Has anyone else
experienced this, and is there a solution?