[Geomoose-users] Catalog->group - can't get GM to start with group folder closed

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:16:29 PDT 2012

Resend: Message got too big for the list.

There is something wrong with your GeoMoose install (as opposed to your mapbook).  I also checked and your getmapbook.php is returning the mapbook you sent in the email.  Are you sure you are using the released and/or latest version?

I put your catalog into my app and it shows up like this to start.

And the "nested" same groups show up when you click on them...