[Geomoose-users] Catalog->group - can't get GM to start with group folder closed

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Aug 13 13:22:24 PDT 2012

Well, I did the copy of GM, so I would guess that the file here were identical to the demo.  So are we hitting different files than expected?  If I do anything else to manipulate that mapbook.xml (such as change a title or something else minor), I see that change.  But, we're only talking about mapbook.xml.

So, going on that, then we could infer that mapbook.xml is not hitting what it should.  What code is triggered by the <group> tag?