[Geomoose-users] Problem with footer in select.php

Anderson, Dean anderson.dean at co.polk.or.us
Thu Aug 30 10:29:59 PDT 2012

I am not sure if this is a bug and I need to verify before submitting
ticket.  I am not able to display a footer using the select service
(select.php).  This is what I did..

1. Created a "select_footer.html" file in the maps\demo\parcels\templates
directory.

2. Added the reference to the Metadata section in parcel.map
'select_footer' 'templates/select_footer.html'

3. Cleared cache and ran demo - not display of footer stuff.

4. Checked the select.php to see if I had my reference for the footer is
correct.  Found the line:

if($layer->getMetadata('select_footer')) {
  $layer->set('footer', $layer->getMetadata('select_footer'));

Based on some simple tests it appears my file is being loaded in
select.php, so I think it is being referenced correctly but does not
display.  Any ideas on how to make this work would be much appreciated.  It
is the last test I need to do in customizing the app for select.

--
Dean R Anderson
IT Director