[Geomoose-users] (More) trouble with query service on parcel data

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Dec 3 11:18:45 PST 2012

Here's an error message that I'm finding in Firebug:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in C:\ms4w\apps\geoparcels\htdocs\php\query.php on line 340

-That was with Town as first parameter and map_bk_lot second, but I remember it happening with the parameters the other way around too.

...OK, I got that error, but then I rearranged the query parameters in Mapbook.xml, so that town would come first.  Query time on a test was about 20 seconds, but did return a proper result.  In comparison, using the layer->queryByAttributes method got a proper result in about 7 seconds, but again without the highlight.