[Geomoose-users] Unable to view layer when zoom in to certain level

Lin, Joyce Joyce.Lin at pxd.com
Fri Dec 7 06:53:44 PST 2012

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this. I have a polygon layer which appears when I zoom out but disappear when I zoom in to certain level. I am new to GeoMoose. Any help is appreciated!!

The layer has original projection as "init=epsg:32040"
I am publishing to GeoMoose using Mapfile below. The Project in Mapbook.xml remained the same as default EPSG:3857

MAP
       NAME 'Lease'
       SIZE 800 650
       STATUS ON
       EXTENT  2016274.741485 176555.010138 2688771.295454 620600.467750

       UNITS FEET

       INCLUDE "/ms4w/apps/geomoose2/maps/geomoose_globals.map"

       PROJECTION
              'init=epsg:3857'
       END

       LEGEND
             STATUS ON
             LABEL
              TYPE TRUETYPE
              FONT vera_sans
              SIZE 8
              COLOR 0 0 0
             END
       END

       LAYER
              NAME Lease
              DATA './Lease.shp'
              STATUS ON
              TYPE POLYGON
              LABELITEM 'TRACT_NAME'
              LABELCACHE ON
              LABELMAXSCALE 20000

     PROJECTION
         'init=epsg:32040'
     END

              CLASS
                     NAME 'Lease'
                     STYLE
                           WIDTH 3
                           COLOR -1 -1 -1
                           OUTLINECOLOR 255 204 153
                           MAXSCALEDENOM 15000
                     END
                     STYLE
                           SIZE 1
                           COLOR -1 -1 -1
                           OUTLINECOLOR 255 204 153
                     END

                     LABEL
                           TYPE TRUETYPE
                           FONT vera_sans
                           SIZE 8
                           ANTIALIAS TRUE
                           COLOR 0 0 0
                           OUTLINECOLOR 254 254 200
                           BUFFER 4
                           MINFEATURESIZE auto
                           PARTIALS FALSE
                           POSITION cc
                     END
              END

              METADATA
                     # drill-down identify service record.
                     'identify_record'    'templates/identify.html'

                     # query.php / "Search Lease" functionality.
                     'itemquery'   'templates/search_result.html'
                     'itemquery-filter'   '/.*[qstring].*/i'
                     'qstring_validation_pattern' '.'

                     # Feature reports are stored in the conf/feature_report directory.
                     'feature_report' 'parcel.xml'

                     'select_record'      'templates/select_result.html'
                     'select_header' 'templates/select_header.html'
                     'popups' 'Lease_popup.html'

              END

              TOLERANCE 0
         END
   CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/ms_error_Lease.txt"
   DEBUG 5
END ## end Map

Thank you,
Joyce Lin

Statement of Confidentiality:
This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.