[Geomoose-users] invisible map after installing geomoose

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 13:03:03 EST 2012

Usually a pink screen means something is wrong with a MAP file.  To figure
out what is going wrong I usually use Firefox.  To diagnose what is wrong,
open the webpage in Firefox , go to Tools menu, then Page Info, then Media
tab.  Once in the media tab, you will see a list of addresses, scroll down
the list until you see something like
"http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=%2Fms4w%2Fapps...", copy that
entire address to the address bar and you should get an error message from
MapServer telling you what's wrong with the MAP file.  Post the error
message back here and I can try and help.