[Geomoose-users] Public facing GeoMoose sites as examples.

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 21:25:01 EST 2012

Bob,

A client of mine, who is a water and sewer authority, has a GM 2.4 setup but
unfortunately it is not a public facing. I put together a GeoMoose
application to keep track of all their water and sewer information which
includes, as-built drawings, sanitary sewer videos, pipe sizes,invert
elevations, etc.  I could provide a screen shot if needed.

Ed