[Geomoose-users] Public facing GeoMoose sites as examples.

Glen Lee | MappGarden glee at mappgarden.com
Tue Feb 14 10:33:36 EST 2012

Hi Bob,

We have a public facing site for a Main Street program in DeKalb, IL to
highlight available redevelopment opportunities downtown.  It incorporates
some JQuery tables to display parcel data.

http://renewdekalb.mappgarden.com

Glen.

Glen D. Lee, P.E. | Director | MappGarden, Inc.
421 Grove Street | DeKalb, IL 60115
877-654-9898x204 direct | 815-377-9450 fax