[Geomoose-users] Trouble with PostGis layer on GM 2.2

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Feb 16 11:18:58 EST 2012

I tend to agree with Brent on why to select PostGIS.

If you are after performance, this page has lots of advice,
http://mapserver.org/optimization/index.html
I notice that shp2tile or tile4ms is no longer listed in the shapefile
optimization, http://www.mapserver.org/utilities/tile4ms.html

FCGI is probably one of the more useful.

HTH, Eli