[Geomoose-users] query service with PostGis layer

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Feb 21 16:24:42 EST 2012

Now that I've gotten some PostGIS layers to display in GeoMoose, the
next thing I'm trying to do is work with attribute queries.  I am
attempting this through query services and using query_custom.php.

So far, I am getting 0 results, when the same query would have worked
with a shapefile.  I'm thinking it's a format issue, maybe some quotes
or something out of place?  Here is an echo of my query string:

geo_lot = '11190_010-011'

Does this look right?  What else could I check for?