[Geomoose-users] Google API upgrade from V2 to V3

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Feb 27 18:34:39 EST 2012

Dara,

As I recall using Google API v3 would require referencing the new API
javascript in GeoMoose.html (no key required with the new API).  It
would also require changing Geomoose's main.js (somewhere around line
430) from:

                 var google_translator = {
                     'physical' : G_PHYSICAL_MAP,
                     'streets' : null,
                     'hybrid' : G_HYBRID_MAP,
                     'satellite' : G_SATELLITE_MAP
                 };

to the new identifiers used (e.g. G_PHYSICAL_MAP is no longer used).
And I think it would require an upgrade to a more recent OpenLayers (and
that may cause other problems).