[Geomoose-users] Cant get the demo data to work

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Jan 2 12:14:51 EST 2012

William,

  The fact that the buttons are rendered means the map book is being sent
by the sever-side scripting and parsed ok by the client-side javascript.
 Since  the map area is white and not a pink broken-image icon,
mapserver is returning an image (I think); it just isn't rendering any
the the data into it.  Typically this means the data is not accessible
(security, path problems, etc), or there's a projection problem (eg it
can't find EPSG:900913 in the epsg file).  I'd have to check past
emails, but I think you have the epsg problem....