[Geomoose-users] Highlighted feature not printing

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Jan 6 13:55:57 EST 2012

OK, I think I broke something here.  On one of my applications, selected
features are not appearing highlighted on the printed map.  The selected
features ARE highlighted in the application window.  I think I must of
broke something.  I know it's not something you folks can see without
looking at the code, but can anyone make a suggestion as to where to
look, with respect to the printed layers?  I'm looking in print.php, and
I do see that parcelHighlight is one of the layers.