[Geomoose-users] Highlighted feature not printing

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Jan 11 16:09:59 EST 2012

Perhaps you heard a big "Ah-Hah!" from the east this afternoon, that was
me : )  The problems with the mismatched image and vector layers were
again my own sabotage.  I found that the map image width and height were
causing distortions in my printed map.  I reconciled this by setting the
image width/height in my settings.ini to be equal to those in my print
template.  Once that was set, the various map layers, highlight, and so
forth, matched up and look undistorted.

Onward and upward...

Bob