[Geomoose-users] How to use multiple mapbook?

maddqc qc_mad at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:09:47 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm working on a project that I need to use multiple mapbook.

The problem is that I have tried this "solution"
(http://geomoose.org/wiki/index.php/Modification_to_Use_Multiple_Map_Books)
but it doesn't seem to work.

Maybe I don't understand it very well...

My goal is that, I have three class of users. One super user who can load
all mapbook, one "mrc" user that can load only few mapbook and a single user
who can only load one mapbook.

I've found a place in the "config.php" where the mapbook is loaded, but i'm
not sure if I can make a function call to check the type of user and load
multiple mapbook from there...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks alot