[Geomoose-users] How to use multiple mapbook?

maddqc qc_mad at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:57:07 EST 2012

Thanks for your quick reply M. Fraser.

Right after posting this message, I've tried something else, because my
problem is a  bit more complex then that.

I have found that in the config.php there is a function "GetMapBook". So,
when this function is called, I'm catching in the session a variable that
contain the right name of the mapbook to load.

So the new function GetMapBook is now like this:

function getMapbook()
{
	global $CONFIGURATION;
	$mapbook = new DOMDocument();
	$mapbook->load('../../conf/'.$_SESSION['id_org'].'_mapbook_projet.xml');
	return $mapbook;
}

And we have a mapbook file for each different type of user. That way, we can
bypass the default value in the settings.ini

I must say, that I use an AJAX call in the main function of the file
compiled.js to set my variable $_SESSION['id_org'].

What do you think of that solution?

Thanks again!!!