[Geomoose-users] Another 'pink screen' problem, but a little different

BennettMorris_MGIS bennett.fitzgerald.morris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:53:32 EST 2012

Hi Bob,

Sorry it took so long to get back...  our Geomoose site is on our intranet
and I can't access it outside of our network.  But I have made progress.
The same problem I'm having with the demo data is the same as mine at work.
for the rest of my post I will be referencing the demo data.

The main error message I got is this one:

(error: loadOutputFormat(): General error message. OUTPUTFORMAT clause
references driver GD/JPEG, but this driver isn't configured.

I did some digging and I found the post that Mr. 'John Callahan' wrote on
April 8, 2011

http://geomoose-users.964460.n3.nabble.com/Geomoose-users-GM-2-4-RC1-Mapserver-6-0-beta-5-td2796626.html

I got the pink screen of death to go away and I got labels for the cities
and counties to appear, but the outlines for the parcels, counties and
cities are still not appearing, but the data is there.  I can use the
identify tool and click where the parcel data is and the parcel information
appears in the catalog section.  I'm probably one V8 moment from figuring it
out, but until then I am still working it out.  thanks again for your help
:)

-----
Bennett Morris
GIS Technician