[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose Catalog- groups and sub-groups- on and off

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Jul 6 08:08:31 PDT 2012

Bob,

   If you are comfortable with JavaScript, you could use GeoMoose's
Custom Input Types (http://www.geomoose.org/howto/add_input_types.html)
and have a layer entry in the catalog "Image index".  The code
referenced by the Custom Input Type could get the layer name of the
currently viewed Ortho and turn on the index (or something like that)...