[Geomoose-users] Search/Select from Dojo Windows

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 03:42:30 PDT 2012

Right now it's "roll your own."

The Docs are really more for users than developers.  That is unfortunate but those willing to write the documentation are not always those writing the code.

There are some basic rules:
 1. Try to use the "GeoMOOSE." API.  Those are the functions listed in geomoose/geomoose.js, as they are the ones that we try to keep supported through the versions.
 2. We are using Dojo 1.6.1.  All GeoMOOSE 2.6 versions will use that version of Dojo as might GeoMOOSE 2.8.  Switching to Dojo 1.7 is a sizable undertaking as they have changed the build system and to an AMD loader.
 3. You are maintaining it.  Please have a good familiarity with Firebug or the WebKit diagnostic console before starting.  I and others will try to be as helpful as possible but there are limitations.