[Geomoose-users] measure tool geomoose 2.4

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Jul 12 06:39:20 PDT 2012

Hmm, perhaps your browser is caching the old JavaScript?  On the other
hand , I see that v2.4 has "geodesic: true" set in line 27 of
MeasureTool.js:

OpenLayers.Control.GeoMooseMeasure =
OpenLayers.Class(OpenLayers.Control.Measure, {

     EVENT_TYPES: ['measuremove'],
     geodesic: true,
     partialDelay: 100,

so the measure tool should match the scale bar.

I'm puzzled.