[Geomoose-users] FW: Geomoose issue in OSGeo-Live 6.0 recent betas

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Jul 30 08:07:08 PDT 2012

All,

Forwarding this to the GeoMoose list, since I don't recall where the "Metro Base Maps" are being sourced from.  Are they in the distribution of GeoMoose(2.4) or are they referenced from outside (as a WMS perhaps?).

This apparently broke in a recent version of the LiveDVD for some reason.  Just trying to clear up where the sourcing of the layer as a first step towards fixing.

Thanks

Bobb