[Geomoose-users] Live-dvd, inclusion of GeoMoose.

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Jun 4 07:17:11 PDT 2012

All,

An update on the Latest Live-DVD and GeoMoose installer.  The 2.4 installer script is working as fine just as it did for the previous release of the Live-DVD.  I have recieved a question from the DVD builder though about whether the 2.4 version is the version we want to include in the next DVD.  I've mentioned to them that there is a 2.6 version in the pipeline and that a few bugs were still being worked on for a stable release.

Question.  Is there likely to be a 2.6 version ready in the near term to include on the newest LiveDVD, and does anyone have the time to modify the installer script for it?

Thanks

bobb